Friday, November 09, 2007

Rock and Roll on the Washington State ferry system






I would love to give some attribution to these photos. They are pretty incredible. Unfortunately, I received these in an e-mail after the original sender's information had long been removed.

UPDATE: The author of these photos is Ross Fotheringham. He e-mailed me about his photos showing up on my web site. I am adding his web site to my blog roll over to the right. It has some fine photography on it. I urge anyone who likes these photos to check them out.

I had a small tree come down in my yard during this storm, and lost power for about three hours. Here is what Ross said about them.

On Thursday October 18th Western Washington was hit with a 50+ MPH wind storm. Here are my pictures of the event.

After work I made my way down to the Mukilteo Lighthouse Park where I witness the Mukilteo to Clinton ferry taking a pounding.

These Issaquah 130 Class ferries are over 300 feet long and 78 feet wide and weight in at 2477 tons (4,954,000 lbs) unloaded......

No comments: