Saturday, September 05, 2009

Well, I'm going to spend my day indoctrinating the impressionable youth of this country.


I'm going to spend the day officiating some high school volleyball. Officiating high school sports is something I do to get out of the house in the fall and winter and to be "someone else" than that person who always goes to work and sits at that desk. But, of course, I am going to CONTINUE to use the opportunity to indoctrinate our impressionable youth with evil, liberalistic secularism, such as playing by the rules ("No. See, when the ball lands OUTSIDE the lines, it is called "out" and the other team then gets the ball."), respecting one's teammates, coaches, officials and opponents, being able to accomplish something (such as playing varsity sports in high school) only after many long and hard hours of practice and putting your priority list into place that supports your desires. You know, all that evil stuff that Republicans apparently hate.

If I discover that if anyone on the court has parents that are Republicans, I am, of course, going to give them a Red Card. Because that is what us liberals do.

No comments: