Saturday, July 07, 2007

Flying witches invade Mexico!

Or else they are UFO’s, no one seems to know which. Here’s a link to an interesting video. Not sure how long it will work, as the link to the same video has been removed from You-Tube.

The entire thing looks like a Mexican version of Ed Wood’s “Plan 9 from Outer Space”, replete with the shaken cop wiping his sweating brow, but without Tor Johnson. I must admit the video is interesting looking, but I don’t think I necessarily subscribe to the witch theory. And I am thinking extraterrestrials, if they exist, probably don’t go in for the pointed black hats and capes. You never know, but I’m kinda doubtful.

Here’s a link to something that the flying witches could be, although I am just about as dubious that this exists as the witches. Still, the videos do look very similar. And, if these do exist, what would one of these be doing in Mexico, anyway?

No comments: