Friday, July 14, 2006

Blogging for Godot.

I suppose I haven't had the correct mindset about blogging here. I thought it might be fun and a way to let off some steam. But mostly, it has been more of an exercise of trying to decide what would be worthwhile to write about and trying to find some inspiration to produce something that won't sound like exactly what this is, just some musing on issues that are covered in much greater detail and with much better insight than anything I could ever produce. "Lame" is perhaps the word I am looking for.

Maybe I have it all wrong. Maybe I should just post whatever crap comes into my mind for whatever reason. It ultimately doesn't matter anyway.

I do need something for my Stupidest Thing I Have Heard This Week post, tho. I suppose I should try to find something for that. It isn't like there is a dearth of such material out there.

No comments: