Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm still here. Not dead yet.


I realize I haven't made a new blog entry for quite some time, on this or my other couple of blogs that I have or contribute to. I don't know how many times I have started on something and then just faded out, staring and the computer screen in disgust. I don't like anything I am writing anymore, and it seems to be a very large effort to write anything not related to work right now.

I think a lot of my problem is the subject matter. Things are just getting more and more bizarre in this country. It's no longer fun or cathartic to even complain about the insanity. I may try to blog about something here in the near future. But it's pretty difficult right now. For those of you who keep coming back and looking for something, I do appreciate it. Keep with it. I'll find something to write about soon. Hopefully....

So, just to pass the time, here are some Daleks, for all you Dr. Who fans. EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

No comments: