Friday, October 17, 2008

Newsflash! Barack Obama “pals around” with Bat Boy!




What does it say about Barack Obama when he consorts with known sub-humans with a penchant for drinking the blood of helpless animals, like newborn calves, lambs and kittens? Of course, my friends, I don’t care anything about Bat Boy, who is a washed up vampire wanna-be and who is just about the creepiest looking thing you have ever seen that should have been put out of his misery at birth, which would have saved the rest of the world from ever having to look at him so that we don’t have to all turn away in disgust and loathing. No, I don’t care about Bat Boy at all. But, my friends, I think Senator Obama should come clean, immediately, about his “relationship” with this freak of nature, of which I do not care about in the least. My friends, why won’t Barack Obama tell the American public the truth? He says that he doesn’t know Bat Boy personally, only that he saw him on the cover of the National Enquirer while waiting in the checkout line of his supermarket. But how do we know that is the entire truth? Senator Obama has had his picture in newspapers before. Bat Boy is in the newspapers. There is an obvious connection between the two that has yet to be explained! My friends…

No, no. Please put down that wooden stake and mallet. Senator Obama is a kind and decent man. Except he just might be in league with Satan, if you know what I mean. But I don't care about that.

No comments: