Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The wit and wisdom of Space Ghost, Coast to Coast, as it applies to the administration of George W. Bush



Many thanks to the IMDB

Space Ghost: I could plead the Fifth.
Zorak: If you could count that high.

[After viewing a commercial]
Space Ghost: Finally, a product for me! I believe every word that man just said - because it's exactly what I wanted to hear.

Peter Fonda: I learned that the best way to keep my parents off my back was to act like a grown-up, but I've been eight for fifty-six years.

Space Ghost: I have a giant brain that is able to reduce any complex machine into a simple yes or no answer.

Space Ghost: Bears are crazy. They'll bite your head if you're wearing a steak on it.

Space Ghost: I saw a yard gnome once. It didn't scare me!

Space Ghost: Welcome back, stupid viewers! You'll watch anything! Go ahead, change the channel. You'll be back!

Zorak: Vengeance is the refuge of the weak.

No comments: